How uninstall Kaspersky Antivirus Completely? KavRemover
Steps to uninstall Kaspersky Antivirus, is the 3rd most popular Antivirus software in the United States & Largest Used in Russia. But Sometimes user face problem while using it, like Kaspersky stop on scanning, Kaspersky freezes, etc.
Kaspersky provides a free trial for kaspersky internet security in microsoft windows.
In this post, I will tell you how to fix Kaspersky free Antivirus issues? If you are facing problem in using Kaspersky antivirus or installing the Antivirus or using it on pa, mac, ipone and ipad.
Then, first uninstall Kaspersky Antivirus and then again install it on your windows or Mac desktop. Kamremover software known for Kaspersky complete removal, it removes Kaspersky antivirus from your desktop completely.
Control panel is not completely able to remove registry files. So you need to use kavremover to uninstall Kaspersky Antivirus Complete.
Uninstall Kaspersky Antivirus: Step-by-Step
Today I am explaining how to remove Kaspersky antivirus completely step by step. We at Kaspersky Support understand your problem. It is not easy to remove Kaspersky or any antivirus software easily.
Here is a step by step guide to uninstall Kaspersky antivirus. Just follow them or if you face any problem just call Kaspersky Technical Support Phone Number.
Use Kaspersky removal Tool Called “kavremover” to Uninstall Kaspersky Antivirus. We Find it really Hard to Find And Download this Tool From Kaspersky Official Website.
There Are many websites that Claim to have the Remover Tool But We Would Not Recommend them. Here Are Few Tested Things That You Can Use to Uninstall Any Software.
Download Revo Uninstaller Tool And Uninstall This Kaspersky
You Can also Download Advanced Uninstaller Or IObit Uninstaller.You Can Download The Free Version of these Given Softwares
And Uninstall Any Third Party Software Installed on Your Computer.
Besides that you Can Also Use the default Feature of Windows to Remove Kaspersky Antivirus.
Remove Kaspersky Antivirus
For Windows 7 Use this Method.
- Firstly, press Windows Key and Go to Control Panel.
- Secondly, go to Programs and Features option
- Lastly, select Kaspersky and Right Click on it or Click on Uninstall in the upper side menu or click to remove.
For Windows 10 Users –
Uninstall Kaspersky from windows 10
- Follow the following steps to remove the antivirus:
- Most importantly close all running applications while you are going to start uninstalling the antivirus.
- Now, In the lower-right corner of your computer, right-click the product icon and select Exit on the shortcut menu.
- Suppose, if the application icon is hidden from the notification area
- Then click the Show hidden icons arrow.
- Sometimes if the application settings are password-protected,
- You will have to enter the password,
- After that select the ‘Do not prompt for confirmation during the next 30 minutes’ box and click Continue.
For an instance if you forgot the password, follow these instructions to restore it:
- Firstly, press Win+X combination on the keyboard.
- After that in the Windows menu, select Programs and Features. Select the application in the list and click Uninstall/Change.
- Soon a dialog box pops up then click Accept, and then Next.
- Lastly, in the Saving objects window, select the check boxes for the data you would like to save and choose Next.
- Lastly after the uninstall step, it will ask to choose remove then click Remove.
In short the procedure is of three steps :
- Most importantly, please Open Start menu And Click on Settings.
- After that click on the system from the settings
- Now go to Apps & features from the left panel Select Kaspersky And Click uninstall.
If you are not that much technical sound and not able to find Program use this Command to Get there In Instant.
Firstly, click On Start And Type Run Or Press The Windows Key+R And You will Run Box At The Left Hand Side.
Secondly, clear The Box And type Appwiz.Cpl And Press Enter Now You Should see the List of Installed Programs.
However, if You Are Planning to Install Any other Antivirus Software we recommend you Read all this Information that we have gathered.
There are kaspersky antivirus free version which is also beneficial to all its users.
Things To Do Before Installing Any Antivirus Security
I hope you are now able to Uninstall Kaspersky Antivirus. If you are not able to fix it just call Kaspersky technical support toll-free number 1-855-000-xxxx.