How to Solve Juno webmail Problem?
Juno Web mail is the best email service provider. It used by millions of users in the world. Most of the people in the world use email for communication or send some important message. You can set up Juno email software on other emails to check your juno emails. The second way to access email is through the Juno email on a web browser on a computer or phone. Sometimes User face problems while login Juno email. So, User needs to resolve the Juno webmail problem.
There are multiple ways to resolve Juno email sign in Problems. Just follow the steps given below to solve Juno email problems or Juno email on the web. These steps are simple but not easy to solve the problem by them. You can contact Juno email customer service 1-800-390-1977.
Steps to Fix Juno web mail Sign in Issues.
- Click on the “troubleshoot” option which is top on the Juno mail login page.
- Here, you need to confirm that which connection type you are using. You have to choose connection type according to your account either “Juno DSL” or “Juno Dial-up.” Click on the email heading section to find the correct link.
- Make sure you have a properly working network connection Because a slow computer or slow network can cause Juno login issues.
- If your computer is fine and has a good internet connection. Then try to open the email account in a different browser.
How to Install Juno webmail Account on iPhone
- Open settings of iPhone and click on “mail, contact, and calendar“.
- Click on “other” or “Add New account“
- click on “add email account” to set up Juno Email account.
- Please enter your email and password.
- Click on “Next“.
- In “Incoming mail Service” enter “smtp.juno.com email” and click on next to proceed
- Click on “Mail” in the menu tab, here, tap on “Save” button and return to “Mail, contact, and calendar”
- Click on “Server Port” to edit incoming settings
- Change the value to “995” and set “On” “Use SSL” settings
- With these settings, your Juno Mail will be all set to be used on your iPhone.
Try these steps and still, you are unable to fix issues, You need to contact Juno customer care 1-800-390-1977. You can ask Juno customer service for Juno webmail troubleshooting. With the help of a trained and expert technician, we are here to help you. Tell them to resolve the error which you are getting. The service of customer care team is always available for its users. That means if you want you can get in touch with customer support 24 X 7 for troubleshooting.