Simple Ways to Set Up Juno Email on Android Devices
There are a number of Android devices users and uses a number of email services, like Juno, Gmail and other. There are also a number of Juno user who doesn’t don’t know how to set up Juno email on Android devices. Here in this blog, you will read how to set up Juno on android devices. So, you can access your Juno email whenever you want at any time. Just follow the steps given below to set up your Juno email.
Also, read: How to transfer Juno email on Gmail?
Steps to Set up Juno email on Android Devices:
- Click on Email Icon in your android phone.
- Select POP3 or IMAP for an email provider.
- Click on the menu button
- Select more and then Click on add “New Account“
- Enter your Juno Email Address
- Now enter your Juno password
- Click on Next
- Setup your Pop server as “pop.juno.com” change server port 995 and select “SSL“
- Click on next
- For SMTP Service set “smtp.juno.com” and change the port to 465. Select the “SSL“
- Click on Next.
- Set up your account name and display name for Juno email
- Click on “finish configuration“
By following the above steps, the user will configure their Juno email on Android devices. If you are unable to set up Juno mail or failed to send Juno email, then you can contact customer service toll-free number. customer service team will help you with any problem you are facing with Juno email. Customer services team is fully trained and expert to provide help 24/7.