The PC Matic and PC Matic Pro application are the security software applications, which supposedly protects your PC from various types of infections. It offers superior security protection to your PC in the online world. The application offers security through many ways. PC Matic is one of the most trustable companies in the front of its users. PC Matic or PC Matic Pro application is distributed with other software and because of this sometimes; the application classifies many potentially unwanted programs (PUP) which may show problems on the PC. These PUP files may harm your safety and harm your PC. You have to uninstall PC Matic PUP.
First I have to clear one fact that PC Matic and PUP (Potentially Unwanted Programs) both are different. We are only saying both things because sometimes PUP is installed with the PC Matic and these as PUP. Therefore, you have to Uninstall PC Matic PUP from your PC. For more information, contact to PC Matic Technical Support Number 1-855-221-6692.
PC Matic PUP:
When you trying to install the PC Matic, sometimes PC Matic PUP (Potentially Unwanted Programs) may also install with this, and shows problems. You have to uninstall PC Matic PUP from your PC. But before discussing the uninstalling process to uninstall PC Matic PUP, we describe the PUP programs.
These potentially unwanted programs cause unwanted browser redirects, deliver intrusive online advertisements, and gather various browsing-related information. It collects all the personal information like IP addresses, page viewed, website URLs visited, geographic location, search queries and so on. It collects all your personal information and shares this information with the others who misuse the data and use it for making money. This information is used by the organization to use this information to make the revenue. Many times this tracking cause many serious privacy issues and even identity theft.
It shows issues like pop-ups, transitional, banner, search coupon, interstitial and other online advertisement is causing a problem for the user. Because due to overlaying website content, these ads use the net speed for them and cause problems in Internet Browsing experience.
About PC Matic PUP:
It also shows some redirect site, which are the suspicious sites which contain malicious content. When you click on them, it causes many issues like malware, adware, and other malicious content. And thus, the presence of any potentially unwanted program on your system can significantly diminish computer performance.
Its PUP also shows many other issues, if you feel that your PC directly downloads PC Matic without your permission, then you need to Uninstall PC Matic PUP.
I want to say one thing that PC Matic is not PUP, PUP is different, PUP may harm your PC but PC Matic protects your PC.
Is PC Matic a PUP, difference between them?
The question is comes much time in front of the users. Below we mention the answer to this question:
- No, PC Matic is protection software, which provides security against malware, adware, and spyware that PUPs thrive.
- PC Matic offers superior security protection, which is why it also has an ad blocker.
- PC Matic is a member of the Virus Information Alliance and the Microsoft Virus Initiative.
- PUPs are bundled with any other software programs while PC Matic not bundled with other programs.
- ICSA Labs and Virus Bulletin have certified PC Matic for their anti-virus protection.
- PC Matic is a member of the Anti-Malware Testing Standards Organization (AMTSO) for their anti-malware protection.
- PC Magazine also recent reviewed PC Matic, and was cited as “…an effective antivirus and system optimization tool”.
How to prevent the PUP from Installation:
We know how much PUP can harm your PC and affect your PC. You need to stop PUP (Potentially Unwanted Programs) from installation on your PC. We always say that caution is better than cure. So you need to keep attention to your computer safety. To prevent your PC to be infected by PUP. There are two easy and simple ways to prevention by the potentially unwanted programs.
- Always keep that in mind that never rush the download or installation processes. Because it may cause a very serious virus or malware issues.
- Take out all the additionally included applications with the application, because there is a high chance that they will be infectious.
PC Matic PUP installer set-up:
While installing the PC Matic in your PC, PUP can also install on your PC. Keep that in mind that deceptive free software installer distributing the PC Matic PUP files. And they will install on your PC and may infect your system.
If PUP program is already installed on your PC then you need to uninstall them from your PC. Below we mention the procedure to remove or uninstall PC Matic PUP from the PC. Below we mention the different ways to remove the unwanted add-ons, malicious Plugging, and other PUP programs in some different ways. Maybe by these ways, you can easily come out from the issue. But if you don’t want to do all of this and want fast service then you can contact PC Matic Tech Support Number 1-855-221-6692. Hereby the remote assistance, you can resolve the PUP issue.
- How to remove add-ons from the use of Internet Explorer
- By the use of Safari, how to remove unwanted extension
- Mention the way to remove rogue plug-ins through Microsoft Edge
- Mention process Remove the malware-infected plug-ins by the use of Google Chrome.
- How to remove rogue add-ons by the use of Mozilla Firefox
Before we start, I want to say one thing if you want to remove or Uninstall PC Matic Pro, or PC Matic. Then read our post How to Uninstall PC Matic Pro.
Here we mention the complete process to uninstall PC Matic easily from your PC. But if you technical help with this problem then, you can contact the PC Matic Support Number 1-855-221-6692. Here you get the complete solution to the issue.
Uninstall PC Matic PUP from Internet browsers:
- Remove malicious add-ons from Internet Explorer:
- Open the Internet Explorer on your PC
- In the Internet Explorer, you can see, in the top right corner, there is a “gear” icon. This icon is the setting option, click on this.
- Now in the setting, select “Manage Add-ons”
- In this new window, search for “PC Matic Ad Blocker”
- Select this entry and then click “Remove”.
If the issue is not solved yet and you continue to have the problems with the removal of PUP (Potentially Unwanted Programs). Then you can try the below-mentioned way to resolve the issues. But before starting this, First, Reset the Internet Explorer settings to default.
For Windows XP users:
- Press ‘Window’ key with ‘R’ key, to open the Run option
- Here type inetcpl.CPL and press Enter
- In the newly opened window click the Advanced tab, then click Reset
For Windows Vista and Windows 7 users:
- First, click on the Windows logo, and in the search box, type inetcpl.cpl and click enter.
- Now, in the opened window, click the advanced tab, and then click Reset
For Windows 8 users:
- In this open the Internet Explorer and then go to the settings
- Here, select the Internet Options, and in newly opened window, Click on the Advanced tab
- In this opened window, Click on the Reset button
Remove malicious extensions from Safari:
If you are using Safari then you can remove the PUP programs by the below mention process, but before applying this make sure that the Safari Browser is active:
- First, click on the Safari menu and here select the Preferences
- Now, click Extensions, and search any recently installed and suspicious extension
- Select that extension and click Uninstall to uninstall that extension
The second way to resolve the problem:
- In your System, click on the Safari menu
- Now, here is a drop-down menu, here select Clear History and Website Data.
- Now a window is open, in this select all history and click the Clear History, then the all extension deleted from the PC.
Remove malicious add-ons from Microsoft Edge:
- Here in the top right corner of Microsoft edge, three Parallel horizontal dots icon there, select it
- Now, Select “Extensions” and Search for any recently-installed and suspicious extensions
- Now, right click your mouse on these suspicious extensions and click “Uninstall”.
Remove malicious extensions from Google Chrome:
- Open the and click on Google Chrome menu icon which mentions at the top right corner of Google Chrome
- Here, select “Tools” and click “Extensions”, and locate “PC Matic 1.0”
- Select this entry and then click the trashcan icon.
Maybe this process removes the malicious extension of your PC
Remove malicious plug-ins from Mozilla Firefox:
- Open the Mozilla Firefox and here open the Firefox menu, which is at the top right corner of the Firefox Window.
- Select “Add-ons”
- Click “Extensions”, in the opened window
- Here, Remove “PC Matic”.
Our PC Matic Technical Support:
If you need support to Uninstall PC Matic PUP, then contact online technical support team here you get complete support for the issue. Our PC Matic Tech Support team is the group of very talented and dedicated technical experts. They have the complete solution of the all PC Matic related issues. The best part of the Technical Support team is they are available 24/7. If you need any type of help then do not worry, only contact to PC Matic support number 1-855-221-6692. Here is PC Matic Technical Support team supports you on the issue. They resolve the technical issue via live call. They solve the issue and provide assistance in a very easy and systematic method. So now in any PC Matic Technical issue, contact to our PC Matic Technical Support Number 1-855-221-6692.
Disclaimer: We are third party Service provider, we provide services for software independently. The logo and name here are used just for promotion purpose. The services may be available free on the Pc matic Website.