Microsoft office or office is a set of software introduced by Bill Gates. It has all the services provided by Microsoft for representing, storing, processing data in various formats. There are different ways to uninstall office 365.
Office 365 is software as a service solution that includes Microsoft Office and other services, such as email and collaboration from Microsoft ‘s cloud server.
This can be installed in all operating systems except one that was mac but today, even this is possible.
Call Mac Support 1(800) 642 7676. Toll-free
MAC is an operating system just like Microsoft windows. It works on iPhone, Apple book , Imac, MacBook produced by apple company.
Because office 365 available in MAC made MAC users download Word, Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, Onenote and the whole suite of Microsoft’s popular apps.
UNINSTALL OFFICE 365 FROM PC
- Open Settings.
- Click on Apps & features.
- Select the Microsoft Office 365 installation, or the name of the suite you purchased like Microsoft Office 365 Home, or Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Click the Uninstall button again
- The program gets uninstall once done restart your pc
There is a special tool that uninstalls Microsoft Office 365 with ease. It is called an “easy fix tool”. The following steps are used :
- Download this tool from Microsoft.
- Double click on the tool to launch
- Click next
- Click ok for a complete uninstall suite of Microsoft Office apps.
Once you have office 365 you can’t uninstall a single app unless it is standalone with office 2016.
How to Uninstall Microsoft Office From Mac?
Method 1: Microsoft Office Removal Tool for Mac?
Microsoft Office Removal Tool is an official uninstallation app offered by Microsoft, which allows users to completely remove any version of Microsoft Office and all of its apps, including Office 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016 as well as Office 365.
Unfortunately, this removal tool only works for the Windows systems, such as Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10. To uninstall Microsoft Office on Mac, you can either remove them manually or use a third-party uninstaller utility.
Method 2: Uninstall Office 365 (2011/2016) on Mac Manually
Before all, you need to be signed in as an administrator on the Mac. now follow the steps:
- Quit all the Office applications first, no matter it is Word, Excel, PowerPoint or OneNote.
- Open Finder and click on the Applications.
- Locate the Microsoft Office 2011 folder. And then remove Office from Mac to Trash.
- Check whether there is anything you still want to keep in Trash. If not, empty Trash and restart the Mac.
Now about office 365 2016 version: Completely uninstalling Office 365, the 2016 edition, on Mac includes three parts.
Part 1. Remove MS Office 365 Applications on Mac:
- Open Finder and then click on Applications.
- Press the “Command” button and then click to select all the Office 365 applications.
- Ctrl + Click the selected applications and then choose “Move to Trash“.
Part 2. Delete Office 365 Files from Mac:
- Open Finder. Press “Command + Shift + h“.
- In Finder, click “View > as List“.
- Then click on “View > Show View Options“.
- In the dialog box, tick “Show Library Folder” and click “Save“.
- Back to the Finder, head to Library >and click Containers. Ctrl + click or right-click on each of these folders below if present, and select “Move to Trash“.
- Click the back arrow to go back to Library folder. Open “Group Containers“. Ctrl + click or right-click on each of these folders below if present, and select “Move to Trash“.
Part 3. Remove Office Apps from Dock:
- If any Office apps are put in the dock on your Mac. Locate each of them.
- Ctrl + click and choose “Options“.
- Select “Remove from Dock“.
Now restart your Mac and see.
Uninstall Microsoft Office on Mac Easily
There are too many steps in the above procedure and there is a shortcut by following all the steps, the Uninstaller in “FonePaw MacMaster” can help you a lot.
FonePaw MacMaster’s Uninstaller, a tool that allows you to quickly uninstall Microsoft Office and all the associated files from Mac within just a few clicks. There is an advantage, it can also clean up system caches and other junk files on your Mac.
Here’s how to uninstall Office on Mac with MacMaster’s Uninstaller.
Follow the Steps:
- Download and launch FonePaw MacMaster. Select “Uninstaller” at the left sidebar.
- Click on “Scan” to scan out all the apps installed on your Mac.
- In the app list, click on all of the Microsoft Office apps. If there are too many apps to locate the Office apps, use the search bar at the upper right.
- Type in the app’s name and select it. Click on the “Clean” button. After the cleanup process, all of the Microsoft Office apps are uninstalled completely from your Mac, restart the mac.
NOW YOU HAVE UNINSTALLED OFFICE 365 FROM MAC