How to Remove Website Ads using PC Matic?
How To Remove Website Ads? In today’s time, we all like to use more online shopping. If you also do shopping online, you may have seen that product that you are searching for on that website at that time, the same product ad you see on that website. This is not just a website, but any website you open will show that ads on every website. Well, it happens due to the targeted ads that many online shopping sites use as per their marketing strategy.
The product of our product is shown in front of us. Our browser is searching the things we search for, the cookies are saved so that the browser knows that this product is being searched on this desktop and the browser the ad starts running on our website. if your computer or laptop has PC Matic Antivirus installed then you can remove website ads and you can work on your website without any problems.
How to Remove Website Ads With PC Matic?
The main reason these ads are seen is that cookies are saved in your browser. Users can try to prevent website ads by clearing the browser and blocking cookies from the browser.
How to clear the browsing data from the browser?
- The methods for clearing the browsing data are different for all the browsers.
- In Google Chrome, first of all, you need to click on the three dots available at the top right corner then move to “more tools” and click “Clear Browsing Data”.
- Please note that this will remove your browsing history complete, bookmark any important page before clearing the browsing data.
After clearing the browsing data you need to block the cookies from other sites in order to remove website Ads.
How to block cookies from other sites?
- Similarly, to prevent browsing data, the method of blocking cookies from other sites depends on the browser you are using.
- Option to block cookies found in content settings under the Privacy and Security tab in advanced settings in Chrome browser.
The above-mentioned process will reduce the number of targeted ads, but this will not be removed completely because some websites have to allow cookies to browse them. In these cases, you need an ad blocker to stop these website ads.
The latest version of PC Matic has an inbuilt Ad blocking Feature that can block targeted Ads to follow you.
How to Remove Website Ads using PC Matic on your computer?
If you are already using PC Matrix in your computer, first of all, you need to update your PC Matic. The best ad-blocking feature is
Only available in new PC updates. If you are not using PC Matrix, then you can install PC Matic in your computer by going to PC Matic official website.
How to download and install Latest PC Matic on your computer to remove website ads?
- First of all, click on the “buy now” link from the official website and follow the instruction that will appear afterward to download the latest version of PC Matic antivirus.
- Now click the downloaded setup of PC Matic and follow the installation wizard.
- Click “Finish” as the installation gets over and restart your computer so that changes may take place.
How to Enable Ad Blocking Functionality on your computer using PC Matic Antivirus?
In Internet Explorer
The website Ad blocking feature will be automatically enabled in Internet Explorer as soon as you install the PC Matic Antivirus on your computer.
In Firefox and Google Chrome browser
- In Firefox and Google Chrome browser a pop up will appear with a message stating “PC Matic is trying to install an extension/add-on”.
- Click“Allow” and super shield logo will appear in the top right corner of your browser.
- If the super shield logo is green it shows that PC Matic Antivirus is blocking the websites Ad and if it is red, it shows that PC Matic in not blocking the Ads.