Today’s topic has principally supported the problem of no audio output device installed on windows 10. So, first of all, we’ll discuss the cause for this issue of no output device installed on windows 10.
The No audio output device is installed Windows 10 error occurs. When your Windows get corrupted and face trouble to spot together with your Computer’s audio hardware device or if the Windows Sound Drivers outdated or corrupted. It also can happen if your computer’s Sound Jack has acquired some fault.
However, it’s difficult to seek out out the precise reason behind the No audio output device is installed error. That causes the sound problem in your system. The sound icon displays a red cross mark on your screen during the error. That indicates that your PC can emit no sound at the moment.
Now, imminent to the methods of eradicating the problem of no audio device installed on windows 10.
- In order to mend No Audio Output Drivers Installed error in your Windows 10 PC seeks for device manager in your windows PC.
- Click on system devices
- Look for an audio driver that has SST in it. Right-click on that and click on update driver.
- In the next screen, you’ll be asked for a way does one want to look for drivers? Select the second option stating Browse my computer for driver software and click on next.
- On the subsequent screen, select let me pick from a listing of obtainable drivers on my computer.
- Select the High Definition Audio Controller and click on next. You are all done and this could solve the matter.
Microsoft has acknowledged the audio problems on Windows 10 and has offered an official fix to the above-mentioned issue.
- Type Device Manager within the search box
- Find and expand Sound, video, and game controllers seek for a Realtek device or a tool. That features a yellow triangle with an exclamation point.
- Click on the device to pick it
- From the View menu, choose Devices by connection to have a look at the parent device. This can be called something like “Intel SST Audio Controller” (Intel Smart Sound Technology driver version 09.21.00.3755)
- Right-click the controller device
- Choose Properties
- You must get a dialog like below. Click on the driver tab.
- If the driver version is 18.104.22.16855, you have got the driver that was sent to you incorrectly.
- Click Uninstall Device. You’ll get a popup asking if you would like to get rid of the driver too, as shown.
- Check the checkbox as shown, therefore the driver is going to be removed.
- Click Uninstall.
- When the driver is uninstalled, reboot your system.
You are all done now. This should solve the error, No Audio Output Device Is Installed on your Windows 10 PC. This method has been found working for several PC manufacturers including different models of HP, Dell, Asus, Acer, Lenovo.
Since this issue was widespread Microsoft released an official fix for Intel Audio Driver “No Sound” issue. the problem caused by a Windows update was later fixed by another Windows update.
The Windows update KB4468550, for Windows 10 version 1809, 1803 and 1709 fixes the above-mentioned issue. You’ll be able to either update your Windows 10 computer automatically or couple manually.
This update is supposed to handle the issue:
“This update addresses a difficulty where after installing the Intel Smart Sound Technology driver. (version 09.21.00.3755) Via Windows Update or manually, computer audio may clean up.”
Use Microsoft System Restore Feature
To fix the, No audio output device has installed error; you’ll be able to use the Microsoft System Restore feature or the HP System Recovery method. This method could be a great solution to rectify the sound problem. On your computer to run the sound feature smoothly again.
- If you have got no sound in your system. Therefore the sound icon still displays the, No audio output device is installed error. Using Microsoft System Restore will restore your computer system to a time before the problem occurred. This method will enable you to test if restoring the time resolves the problem.
- You’ll be able to also use HP Guided Solutions that produce the use of HP System Recovery. This can also restore the system to a time when the problem wasn’t there troubling you.
- However, if you’re still unfortunate to urge the, No audio output device is installed error. You may have to take it to a service center for checking the matter regarding the problem.
Also, the error may need to try something together with your PC sound card. Because it can cause the sound system to prevent working. During this case, you may have to remove or replace the card with a fresh one.
So, these were the methods associated with the no output device installed on windows 10.
If you are not able to solve your computer related problems and want a remote assistance, Please feel free to contact our Support Team at https://www.microsoft.com/ one of our expert technicians will assist you to solve your computer related issues