Microsoft Word is the most popular and the best text editor with many of the features. This is the word processor developed by Microsoft. It is a built-in spell checker, a dictionary and utilities to edit the article. With Microsoft Word, you can create your own formatting template. You can read in this article MS word not responding on windows and Mac.
MS Word Not Working Windows 10
If you are okay and are trying to solve all issues related to MS Word. Then you just need to note the tips and easy way to fix MS word not responding. You can just get all the unsaved data back from your MS word. Even easier troubleshooting can only get you MS Word to your screen back and work with it. You can easily fix Microsoft word not responding windows 10 and fix your Microsoft word not responding mac.
You should understand that the problem is Microsoft Word does not respond to error due to an internal defect or Microsoft Office program can be a mistake. Typically, the MS Word Microsoft Word does not respond to a third-party application or software due to error glitch.
Fix MS Word Not Responding
- The plug-in is one of the most common reasons that really are not responding to the error MS word is generated.
- Again, you need to check a malware activity in the virus or computer system. You can only update malware or scan your computer.
- If you are using Microsoft programs on mapped network drives if yes, then try using it with the help of other resources.
- If you see that when you are working on a job or typing a document is not responding to the Microsoft Word error. Then you should know that the document has failed to save what you have typed and you probably will not need to work again.
Microsoft Word Not Responding Mac
Using different service as there is a situation when MS word not Working MACto the word Mac and error shows above it may be due to the pair of reasons given below:
- Word preferences are corrupted
- Account profile is corrupted
- If a program that is running in the background does not allow it to work for Mac
- Applications are corrupted
Steps to fix Microsoft Word Not Responding Mac
It will take steps to bring attention that one tool after another will not be able to use shortcuts or changes given below:
- Go to the menu click at home then look for the library
- After that click on OS Version
- Drag the preference folder to the desktop com.microsoft.Word.plist
- Try to start the word, in case of error there is still Yes, left the word and restore both the files to the original location and move on to the next step
- If there is no error then quit the post and its default Drag one of the files to the location
- Then it is the case that the file can be corrupted in the same trash for the trash, try again
- Exit all programs
- Go back to Go menu, click home and look for the library
- After click home and look for the library, reach the version or above, by pressing the Command Option key to select the library to hold
- Click the application software folder
- Then look for the Microsoft folder, then the Office folder and then the User Templates folder
- Look for Normal.dotmfile, and drag the same to the desktop
- After that restart your system
You can not fix MS word not responding so you can our customer support number after that support team solve your issue regarding MS Word.
If you are not able to solve your problems and want a remote assistance, Please feel free to contact our Support Team at https://www.microsoft.com/. one of our expert technicians will assist you to solve your computer related issues