Todays’ topic mainly deals with the issue of Bitdefender error 1022. So, let us start with the fix.
Causes of BitDefender error 1022
Runtime errors may be annoying and persistent, but it is not totally hopeless, repairs are available. Here are ways to do it.
If a repair method works for you, please click the upvote button to the left of the answer, this will let other users know which repair method is currently working the best.
Close conflicting problems
When you get a runtime error, keep in mind that it is happening due to programs that are conflicting with each other. The first thing you can do to resolve the problem is to stop these conflicting programs.
- Open Task Manager by clicking Ctrl-Alt-Del at the same time. This will let you see the list of programs currently running.
- Go to the Processes tab and stop the programs one by one by highlighting each program and clicking the End Process button.
- You will need to observe if the error message will reoccur each time you stop a process.
- Once you get to identify which program is causing the error, you may go ahead with the next troubleshooting step, reinstalling the application.
Run disk cleanup
You might also be experiencing runtime errors because of a very low free space on your computer.
- You should consider backing up your files and freeing up space on your hard drive
- User can also clear your cache and reboot your computer
- You can also run Disk Cleanup, open your explorer window and right click your main directory (this is usually C: )
- Click Properties and then click Disk Cleanup
Turn Off other Firewalls
- Turn ON your system in order, to begin the solution
- Now you need to ensure that there is no other firewall software installed on the system.
- In case there is other firewall software you just have to turn them off
Reinstall your graphics driver
If the error is related to a bad graphics driver, then you may do the following:
- Open your Device Manager, locate the graphics driver
- Right-click the video card driver then click uninstall, then restart your computer
IE related runtime error
If the error you are getting is related to the Internet Explorer, you may do the following:
Reset Your Browser.
- For Windows 7, you may click Start, go to Control Panel, then click Internet Options on the left side. Then you can click the Advanced tab then click the Reset button.
- For Windows 8 and 10, you may click search and type Internet Options, then go to the Advanced tab and click Reset.
Disable Script Debugging and Error Notifications
- On the same Internet Options window, you may go to Advanced tab and look for Disable script debugging
- Put a checkmark on the radio button
- At the same time, uncheck the “Display a Notification about every Script Error” item and then click Apply and OK, then reboot your computer.
Update and reinstall conflicting problems
Using Control Panel
- For Windows 7, click the Start Button, then click Control panel, then Uninstall a program
- Concerning Windows 8, click the Start Button, then scroll down and click More Settings, then click Control panel > Uninstall a program.
- For Windows 10, just type Control Panel on the search box and click the result, then click Uninstall a program
- Once inside Programs and Features, click the problem program and click Update or Uninstall.
- If you chose to update, then you will just need to follow the prompt to complete the process, however, if you chose to Uninstall, you will follow the prompt to uninstall and then re-download or use the application’s installation disk to reinstall the program.
Using Other Methods
- For Windows 7, you may find the list of all installed programs when you click Start and scroll your mouse over the list that appear on the tab. You may see on that list utility for uninstalling the program. You may go ahead and uninstall using utilities available in this tab.
- For Windows 10, you may click Start, then Settings, then choose Apps.
- Scroll down to see the list of Apps and features installed on your computer.
- Click the Program which is causing the runtime error, then you may choose to uninstall or click Advanced options to reset the application.
So, these were the fix regarding the issues of Bitdefender error 1022. So, if you are also facing the same issues then go for following the above-mentioned tricks and method
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)-
Question: How to fix Bitdefender error 1022
Ans: About Bitdefender error 1022
Bitdefender error codes 1022 happens when Bitdefender Security crashes or fails whilst it is running, hence its name. It is not meaning that the code was impaired in a few ways. But just it is not work in the run-time. This type of error is as filing like annoying on your screen when it is not corrected.
Repair the Registries connected with the Bitdefender error 1022:
- Firstly, Turn ON the system.
- Press the Start button, see in the bottom left corner.
- Next, type “command” in to appear search box. Go to the next step.
- You required to hold the ”CTRL”, ”Shift” and ”Enter” Keys with each other now.
- Next asked for permission now you grant permission and press “Yes” to continue further.
- A window appears on your screen where you need to type ‘Regedit in the search box.
- Next press Enter.
- Next, make an option on the key that you want to back up linked with the Bitdefender Error 1022.
- Next select the File menu now.
- Choose the option “Export” and press Enter.
- Next, you have to build a section on the location as started by your preference of reducing the backup key for the Bitdefender Antivirus. To do this, go to the “Save In” list.
- Next, you Enter a filename according to you that you just create a backup.
- Visit the menu list “Export Rang” and follow up by choosing the ‘selected branch’ option.
- click on the Save option to save the extension file name is .reg.
- With the steps to steps mentioned up. You have created a backup file of the Bitdefender Anti-malware related register entry successfully.