0x80070643 error – How to solve ?
What is the 0x80070643 Error Code?
0x80070643 Error is a Windows Update Error For many reasons this may appear on your computer, although this error does not rule out any harmful threats to your system, it is still advisable to ensure that your system Works perfectly and there is no installation problem.
Cause for Error 0x80070643 Code
1. Error code 0x80070643 is usually triggered:
- When the MSI software update registration fails
- NET Framework Installation becomes corrupted on your PC Although this is not the cause of any serious damage, it is advisable to repair this problem as it can fix your ability to install updates on your PC.
- Ccmsetup failed with error code 0x80070643.
- Sometimes when you have some restarts pending for the downloaded files by the windows installer service i.e. net start when something is installed on your PC.
2. Further Information and Manual Repair
If you experience an error on your PC, then you are not scared to solve this error is not considered as easy. The .NET Framework has been uninstalled and reinstalled. You can use windows update troubleshooter and then restart the computer and check the operating system is fixed with this issue.
Sometimes an sfc scan of installed programs, yo can make your antivirus software check when the error occurs. ON a daily bias you have to check the updates manually and update windows defender and clean boot in order to keep such issues away.
3. Here’s a step-by-step guide to fix this error:
- Stop running all existing programs on your PC first
- Then go to the Start menu and click on Control Panel. After clicking on it you will see a program option here.
- Now click on the program and then click on ‘Programs and Features’
- Under the Programs and Features section, you will see a lot of programs. Double click on the Microsoft.Net Framework 4 client profile
4. Now when you double-click on it, a dialog box 2 will open in front of the screen. Net Framework 4 client profiles in its original position and the second option will be the Remove.Net Framework 4 client profile from this computer. Click on the option that says repairs
5. After clicking on the Repair tab, click on ‘Next’ and then click ‘Finish’. This shows that the .NET framework repaired.
6. Restart your PC and reboot
7. After rebooting, go back to the Start menu and type Windows update into the search box.
Second method to remove this issue:
- Firslty, restart the computer.
- Secondly visit the following Windows Live Web site:
- After that click the Download button.
- Next when the file download dialog box pops up, click Run to start the Installation Wizard.
- Lastly, reinstall Windows Live Essentials.
Run the .NET Framework Repair Tool
If you have the latest .NET Framework update and you still get the 0x80070643 error, run the .NET Framework Repair Tool.
All the above methods should solve the issue but these error are not permenantly gone and may have a chance to occur. Here are some tips to put this error away:
- You will have to delete the original files you downloaded first so that you don’t accidentally install those files instead of the new download.
- If there is an error in between the installation, after it is complete quickly uninstall an app in Windows 10 and reinstall without any error.
- For an instance if you see the 0x80070643 error when running, installing, or updating a relatively old piece of software then immediately run the Program Compatibility Troubleshooter, which can be found on the same screen as the Windows Update Troubleshooter.
- Most importantly turn your antivirus program back on after you complete this task.