What is Hitman Pro?
Hitman Pro was created by SurfRight, which is a Dutch security software developing company, now it joined the Sophos family in 2015. It gives the security to more than 100 million people in 150 countries and 100,000 businesses. This is one of the most famous and trustable anti-malware tools in the world. It should be used in the conjunction with another anti-virus program, which may have already installed in your computer because it is the second opinion scanner. Many persons ask the question that which version of HitmanPro is available for Mac and how this security software is working and so on. We are here discussing all these topics. We are discussing on Hitman Pro Mac, but before this, you have to know about its use and working.
Hitman Pro Mac
We know that there is always some leaks in the antivirus. Most of the research said that most of the antivirus has the leaks in them. Therefore, for complete security by the threats, you also need one another very effective anti-malware tool. This anti-virus program that describes itself as a second opinion scanner. It works in the background of your computer and blocks and removes all the malware, ransomware, spyware, virus and worm to attack to your computer. There is no install required in the HitmanPro tool. It works as soon as it downloaded.
HitmanPro and Pro.Alert both are the security tools, which are, give you security by malicious software and block all the threats in the cyber world. HitmanPro.Alert is the advanced security tool, which gives you complete protection against all types of threats. Both tools are available in free for 30 days free trial version. For More Information about the HitmanPro tool clicks on the link or contact us on 1-888-294-8062.
Features of HitmanPro.Alert:
- On-demand Forensics-based Malware Detection: This tool kills zero-hour threats that your antivirus missed
- Potentially Unwanted Application Remediation: It targets PUAs using crowd-sourced machine learning
- Regular Malware Detection: It finds and removes all known sources of malware from your computer
- Ransomware Protection: It stops all types of ransomware from encrypting your files
- Exploit Mitigations: Prevents exploit techniques from compromising your system
- Cloud-Assisted Scanning: It provides your computer with an additional threat identification feature.
- Real-Time, Signature-less Protection: Stops attacks without requiring prior knowledge of the malware or human involvement
- Safe Browsing: Warns admin when malware compromises the browser
- Bad-USB Protection: Blocks malicious USB devices posing as keyboards
- Webcam Notification: Alerts the user when access is given to the webcam
- Online Banking Protection: Certified by MRG Effitas to secure banking details on web browsers by hackers
- Vaccination: Forces sandbox-aware malware to terminate itself
- Process Protection: Stops all the attacks that perform process hijacking or replacement
- Keystroke Encryption: Prevents keyloggers from recording passwords and hack them
- Free trial version: Alerts give you 30 days free trial version.
Hitman Pro Mac:
Actually, This software is not available for Mac. But there is a very high demand by the users for the HitmanPro tool. Maybe they will soon release their new version for Mac. You may use some alternatives in the absence of the HitmanPro tool. There are some different company tools are available for your Mac.
- Avast! Free Antivirus: It is available in free. It is a non-commercial and home usage antivirus solution from the famous AVAST Software. The program features intuitive, advanced and customizable interface. It is available for Windows, Android, and Personal Mac users. It provides you Zero-Day Protection, Browser Protection, No tracking, runs the file in the sandbox and protects you Pc by the Heuristic detection feature.
- Malwarebytes Anti-Malware: It is considered as the next step in the detection and removal of malicious software. It makes a security layer on your system and gave you complete protection. In our product, we have compiled a number of new technologies that protect our users against all types of threats. It is available for Windows, Mac, and Android. Malwarebytes provides security by Real-time protection, it is available in the multiple languages and provides security by Heuristic detection feature.
- AVG AntiVirus: It provides security to the Windows, Mac and Android users. It is available in free and provides you with basic antivirus and antispyware protection for home users. Its virus database has updated every day. It provides you with real-time protection security in free.
Hitman Pro Mac:
- Avira Antivirus: It is a free Antivirus offers basic protection for your computer against dangerous spy-ware, Trojans, viruses, worms, and costly dialers. It is available for Windows and Mac.
- COMODO Antivirus: It is security software. It detects and deletes viruses, spyware, and other threats from your desktops and networks. Obliterate viruses and malware without hogging your PCs resources.
- 360 Total Security: It offers complete protection for your computer by the Viruses, Trojans and other emerging threats. Whether you are shopping online, downloading files or chatting. It is a Freely available tool for Mac, Windows, iPhone, Tablet and for the android.
Hitman Pro Phone Number
Are you facing any issue in your PC or in your antivirus tool? And, You want tech help. Contact us on our toll-free number 1-888-294-8062 for any technical help. We will provide you with support in any of the antivirus and malware issues. We will provide you with support in any of the windows, malware, virus, and antivirus related technical issues. Our expert team provides you support in the entire technical problem, which you are facing with your system.
Our technicians have a very vast experience in dealing with all the technical issues. They have the complete and the most effective solution to the problem. For any help contact to our tech-support toll-free Number 1-888-294-8062.