High CPU usage in computers and laptops cause some problem and here are methods to fix these issues..
Generally, on continuous work as our efficiency slows down even the high CPU usage in computers and laptops can cause the heat problems and efficiency of battery in long run is lost. Here are the ways to not fall in prey to problems caused by High CPU usage in computers and laptops.
Fix High CPU Usage for windows 10 by TiWorker.exe
Windows Module Installer Worker (TiWorker.exe) is a service of Windows that works in the background to update Windows to the latest build.
Since this process has already captured most system resources, other programs or applications are not executed smoothly as they do not get the required resources from the system as the high CPU usage affects the system.
Now to fix this high CPU usage problem, users have no choice but to reboot their PC but it seems that the problem comes after reboot. So do not waste any time to see how TiWorker.exe actually fixes high CPU usage with the troubleshooting guide listed below.
Step 1: Run System and Maintenance Troubleshooter
- Firstly, press Windows Key + X and click on Control Panel,
- Then search Troubleshooting and click on,
- After that just click to view all in the left pane,
- Next for system maintenance, Run troubleshooter,
- Troubleshooter may be capable to sort out excessive and high CPU usage by means of tiworker.exe.
Step 2: Check for updates manually
- Firstly, press Windows Key + I, choose Update & Security,
- Then, Click Check for updates and be sure to install any pending updates.
- After that reboot your PC to fix high CPU usage by TiWorker.exe after the update is installed.
Step 3: Make a clean boot sometimes third-party software can contend with System and therefore cause High CPU Usage by TiWorker.exe.
To fix this problem, you need to clean up your PC and diagnose the step-by-step problem.
Step 4: Run CCleaner and Malwarebytes
- For his please Download and install Malwarebytes,
- After that run malware byte and scan your system for harmful files,
- Suppose if malware is found then it will automatically eliminate them,
- Now run in the CCleaner and “Cleaner” section under the Windows tab, we recommend checking to clear the following selections,
- Once you’be sure the proper points are checked, click Run Cleaner, and let CCleaner run its course,
- To make clean your system, select the Registry tab and be sure that the following are checked.
- Choose Scan for Issue and allow CCleaner to scan, then after, click Fix Selected Issues which causes the high CPU usage issue.
- When CCleaner asks “Do you want to change backups in the registry?” Pick yes.
- Once your backup is complete, select Fix all selected issues if some you don’t want then select disable.
- Lastly, Restart your system to save changes and High CPU usage issue is solved.
Step 5: Decrease TiWorker.exe process priority
- Press Ctrl + SHIFT + Esc to open Task Manager it automatically will open file.
- Switch to Details tab and then Right click on the exe process and select Set Priority > Low.
- Reboot your PC to save changes will automatically be fixing windows.
That’s it you have successfully Fix High CPU Usage By TiWorker.exe.
Fix High CPU Usage by TiWorker.exe on Windows 10
If you noticed the problem for the first time, give TiWorker.exe some time to complete its work. Just close all running applications, leave your PC inactive.
Wait for one hour and watch for CPU usage. There is a high possibility that the process will complete all its operations and stop loading the central processor unit.
Reboot Your Computer
If you have waited for an hour but the TiWorker.exe process is still using your CPU, reboot your system from the power options. In many cases, it becomes quiet after the user reboots without any additional action from the user that is the ultimate power plan.
Search for Windows 10 updates manually
Manually check for updates. Install an update if available, and reboot your system. It should be said that this process often helps to prevent TiWorker.exe by using CPU.
Clear Updates Cache
- Clear Windows Update Cache.
- Manually check for updates once again and install updates if any available from system settings.
Search for malware and viruses on your PC
If the trouble persists there is a possibility of the virus infection. By using best utilities to scan your system and delete all detected malware which will undergoing running processes.
- Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
Turn off updates for Windows 10
If any of the above does not help in resolving the problem and TiWorker.exe is still loading your CPU, then it is a radical task to get your PC back in working condition.
Fix High CPU Usage by TiWorker.exe on Windows 7
Actually “Tiworker.exe” is an app that appears with Windows 7, is directly related to the Windows Update Manager and will run in the background process from the beginning of the PC unit and seeing that it is a windows system characteristic you cannot disable it.
Given that more and more Windows 7, Windows 10 users are having issues with this “Tiworker.exe” because it seems that there is a lot of 100 CPU usage, sometimes it takes up to 50%. This will prevent the user from playing games that require a bit more hardware specs, for example, or watching movies as we need to sort the process.
Tutorial on how to high disk usage by TiWorker.exe in Windows 7
There may be several issues with TiWorker.exe that may be, and in this article, we are going to cover the following issues:
- High disk usage TiWorker.exe virus
- High CPU – TiWorker.exe
- Always running – TiWorker.exeHigh memory – TiWorker.exe
- TiWorker.exe crash, blue screen
Method 1-Run System Maintenance Troubleshooter
- Press and hold the Windows Button and S Button on the keyboard
- In the search box in the upper right corner, we need to write troubleshooting.
- Click (left click) on the Troubleshooting icon.
- At the top left corner of the troubleshooting window, we will have to click on View (Left Click).
- Click (left click) System Maintenance.
- After that click Next (left click) and follow the steps presented on the screen or if you want to discontinue then click end process.
Method 2-Check for updates
- Press and hold the Windows button and the X button on the keyboard. Select Control Panel.
- After opening the control panel, click on Windows Update (left click).
- Select Large icon from the View menu at the top right of the window.
- Click on the check (Left click) to update on the left side of the window.
- After finishing it, restart Windows 7 PC and see if you still have this problem or not.
Method 3- Perform a Clean boot
You will need to do a clean boot in the Windows 7 system to see if you have some apps that interfere with the system and “Civir.exe” is the reason for eating your CPU memory.
To perform a clean boot, you need to do the following:
- Press Windows Key + Rand enter msconfig. Press Enter or click
- Go to Services tab and check Hide all Microsoft services. Click on Disable all.
- Go to Startup tab and click on Open Task Manager.
- List of startup applications will appear. Right-click on the first app in the list and choose Disable from the menu. Repeat this step for all startup applications in the list.
- After this, go back to the system configuration window. Apply to save changes and click OK. Restart your Computer.
After restarting your PC, check whether the trouble is still visible. If not, then you need to enable all disabled applications and services until you have this trouble.
Keep in mind that after enabling each service or application you need to restart your PC from power settings. If you get an app interfering with the system after a clean boot in Windows.
After that you can try either uninstall it or try updating the app which is causing your problem.
These are the ways we can fix the high CPU usage issues in computer and laptop.