How to Fix Windows 10 Start Menu Not Working?
The Windows 10 Start Menu is featured in some of our previous posts because it is a very important part of the windows 10. We have to change the look of the menu, while the initialization of the functionality is not difficult. You remember that Windows 10 is still a relatively new update, with some issue regarding windows 10 start menu not working. You suddenly find yourself with a crashing Windows 10 start menu, or if you do not initially appear for everyone, then you are not alone. The menu has some problems for many users, but fortunately, all is not difficult at all. You just need to delete an unnecessary system file, and run a shell command or solve windows 10 start menu not working.
Fix Windows 10 Start Menu Not Responding
You have started troubleshooting any regular problem with the basics. Try applying the Start menu in more ways. It may look ridiculous, but starting on your keyboard is just faulty. If this does not work, then the classic method can move “Have you tried to turn it on and try again.” If the problem is serious, then you must follow the steps given below:
- Download Windows 10 Start Troubleshooter
- DIAGCAB aka downloaded file to run as admin
- Click on Advance
- Now enable “repair automatically apply” and hit on next
- This Start Menu will scan for related issues and check the following things
- The right permissions for files related to the registry key and the start menu application.
- Search and install applications like Cortana that are required for the Start menu.
- Tile cache tiles to show correctly.
- Application Universal app metadata will be valid.
- If it meets any issues, it will be automatically resolved.
- You can check the report to learn more about the problems.
Solve the Start Menu is Not Working
The Start menu is not working or Crotona is not very responsive in Windows 10. The big problem is that it is very pathetic how Microsoft optimizes its operating system. If you search on the Internet about this problem, then Microsoft is working with the forum as well as some solutions from the blog. I have encountered this start menu many times not responding. Although I managed to recover this time, our team solves windows 10 Start Menu Fix. This is a very common problem and as people are frustrated, Microsoft realized the effect of the problem and launched the Start Menu Fix Tool.