5 BEST WAYS TO FIX ERROR CODE 0X80071A90
This error code appears when user trying to install the .net framework in Windows 10. When trying to add the Hyper-V feature in Windows 8 and 10. Well, we have some tips that you can try to apply to fix the error like this. And this Error code 0x80071a90 will show for some reasons.
TIPS 1: CHECK SYSTEM FILES (FILE CHECKER TOOL)
The first tips finding and fixing a problem using the System File Checker tool. The tool will find any error system files and solve them. if your Windows Resource Protection (WRP) is corrupted or missing on your computer. When your computer will not work as easily. To access the tool:
- Open “command prompt (Admin).“
- When command prompt window will open up.
- Write “sfc /scannow” then press enter.
This code automatically scans the protected system files, and any corrupted files will be replaced with a cached copy that is seen at %WinDir%System32dllcache in a compressed folder.
TIPS 2: DISABLE ANTIVIRUS
If the error face when you are trying to install the Hyper-V feature. You can easily resolve it by this tips 1st turning off your antivirus and close all software that might be running.
You can stop your antivirus and choose the Disable option.
TIPS 3: SAFE MODE
You can also try to this option for solve error code 0x80071a90 while it is in safe mode.
- Restart your system. Press the F8 key while booting up.
- Choose “safe mode” and boot up.
Some external software can damage your computer. The safe mode will disable all software. If the issue does not occur in safe mode.
Like to Read This Also:
TIPS 4: PERFORM A CLEAN BOOT TO FIX ERROR 0X80071A90
You can also resolve the error code through a clean boot. To do a Clean boot, you must follow below option.
- First, you should remove all New Application Software.
- Right-click on the taskbar and click on task manager.
- Click on “more details” then startup tab.
- Next, disable all the applications that are enabled on startup.
- Click on the application and click on disable.
- Then disable all third party services other than Microsoft services.
- Press “Windows key + R”.
- Type “msconfig” and press enter.
- The system configuration window will open. Select the services tab.
- Check to hide all Microsoft services, and then disable all services.
- Restart your computer, and the error code will be resolved.
TIPS 5: Troubleshooter
The error solved by running the Windows Update Troubleshooter tool. It will automatically trace all error and resolve any system errors in your system.
- Press “Windows key + X”, and select the control panel.
- Type “Troubleshooting” in the search bar and press enter.
- On the option to troubleshoot computer problems, click on system and security.
- Click on “Windows Update”.
- Click on advance and select run as administrator.
Press next while following the onscreen guide to troubleshooting the issue.