Fix Bad Image Error – Application.exe is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Windows 10 Show Bad Image Error on your screen. It’s seriously a very annoying issue because you can’t open any application. And as soon as you open any program the error may appear with a description of: “C:Program FilesWindows Portable Devicesxxxx.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. You can try installing the program in your system after that using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support.” Well, that’s a very long message with no or very little information and which leads us to several possibilities as to why this error is occurring. fix error code 0XC000012F windows 10.
After that on choosing an options screen, click Troubleshoot.
On Troubleshoot screen, click Advanced option.
On the Advanced options on your screen, click Automatic Repair or Startup Repair.
Wait till the Windows Automatic/Startup Repairs complete.
Restart and you have successfully Fix Bad Image Error – Application.exe is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error, if not, continue.
Way 5: Fix Chrome.exe show Bad Image error message 0XC000012F
Show Error message on your screen:- Chrome.exe – Bad Image.
Error status 0xc000012f.
1. Open Chrome browser and at the top right, click the three dots and then click Settings.
2. Scroll down to the bottom and click Show advanced settings.
3. Under the section “Reset settings,” click Reset settings.
4. In the box that appears, click Reset.
5. If above doesn’t solve your problem then navigate to the following folder:
6. Next, find the folder Default and rename it to Default backup.
7. Again open Chrome to check if the problem is resolved or not.
8. Click Chrome Menu then select Help and click on About Google Chrome.
9. Make sure it’s up to date or else update it.
10.If nothing helps, then you may have to consider uninstalling Chrome and installing a fresh copy.
Way 6: Repair Microsoft Office Bad Image Error 0XC000012F
1. Press Windows Key + X then click Control Panel. (Window 10)
2. Now click on Uninstall a program.
3. From there find Microsoft Office and then right-click on it and select Change.
4. Select Repair and click Next.
5. Let the repair run in the background as it can take some time to complete.
6. Once done click close and restart your PC to save changes.
Way 7: Run System Restore or Windows Repair Install 0XC000012F
Sometimes using System Restore can help you repair problems with your PC, so without wasting any time follow this guide to restore your computer to an earlier time. The Way is to use Windows Repair Install which is the last resort because if nothing works out then this Way will surely repair all problems with your PC. Repair Install just using an in-place upgrade to repair issues with the system without deleting user data present on the system. So follow this article to see How to Repair Install Windows 10Easily.
Bad Image Error on Windows
That’s it you have successfully Fix Bad Image Error – Application.exe is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error but if you still have any question regarding this article then please feel free to ask them in the comment’s section. Our technical expert team is very polite and supportive. They are well qualified and very talented to resolve the issue. if you want any help then connect with our experts with the toll-free number. You can call our technical experts any time when you want. Our online technical support is available 24/7 for your help.