Error code: 0xc0000225 in windows 7 steps to fix the issues.
Error 0xc0000225 in Windows7(operating system) issue fixed by following steps.
This is error code: 0xc0000225 flashes on windows 7 operating system.
Are you facing an eror code 0xc00000225 on Windows 7 on your personal computer?
Most importantly you want to get your Windows7 purge from this type of error? Then you are in the perfect place!
But now here are the steps to clear away error 0xc0000225 from your Windows7.
For instance, If a boot configuration is unavailable then this error 0xc0000225 will take place.
Because of the appearance of error 0xc000025 on Window7 is:A requisite device is not connected with a system or can’t be accessed.
Since error 0xc0000225 mostly takes place when the system becomes unsteady.
Therefore results in the critical files go missing.
This type of error problem is generally because BIOS is not being admitted.
This happens as BIOS is a fully ACPI whish is appropriate.
Therefore due to error 0xc0000225 Window 7, the boot selection is aborted. Because a requisite device is inaccessible.
This shows an error code message like,
Most importantly, use your retrieval tools on your installation media.
Besides, If you don’t have any of this type of media then: You will have to contact your system administrator.
The Error code 0xc0000225 issue origins:
Firstly, Windows system files damage.
Secondly, Corrupted system files entries.
Thirdly, An incomplete uninstall and improper deletion of applications.
As for instance even improper shutdown process of the computer.After that the Windows 7 recovery media.
Most important one is when BCD is missing or corrupt.Solutions for fixing this type of error code oxc0000225 Windows PC problem.
Therefore, follow the instructions given.
Error Code 0xc0000225 Windows 7 Issue – How to Fix & Solve?
- Eliminate the Unoccupied EFI Part.
Firstly, Click the Start menu.Then After go to the control panel.
Go to the Manage Your Computer Settings.If you found the useless partition.
Then delete it.
After finishing the process just close the Tab.
Now, restart your System once done.
- But by eliminating the EFI part: You can quickly fix this Error 0xc0000225 Windows 7.
Fix it through Run command (Command Prompt)
Firstly, you have to go on the start menu.
Then after that for PC troubleshoot.
Just click on the advanced option.
Go to the Command Prompt.
Type the commands which are given below:
- bootrec /scanos
After that close the Tab.
Restart your Device.
By finishing the above process the windows error code 0xc0000225 is fixed.
Error 0xc0000225 – With executing these commands in the CMD can fix and solve.
- Configure System Par On your Device.
- Click the Start Menu.
- Most importantly search and go to the CMD.
- Then, Click on it.
- After that just type a “disk part” and Press Enter.
- After that, a Pop-up Window will Open.
- Search the ESP label.
- Then, note down the volume number associated with ### column.
- Beside that identify and select the Volume and the Volume number.
- Authorize it a letter by entering assign letter=Z into Command Prompt.
- Type the exit and press Enter to leave disk part.
- Lastly, use bcd boot command.
- (bcdboot C:\windows/s Z:f UEFI .
- Hence, you complete the process.
By using this Above Process, you can get rid of from error0xc0000225.
- Click the Start Menu.
- Search and go to the CMD.Click on it.
- Just type a “disk part” and Press Enter.
- Most importantly type list disk to view installed disk.
- Select the needed disk command ‘select disk 0’.
- After the selection of disk,You will have to view the partitions which are using command ‘list partition’.
- Recognize the needed one to be active.Use the command ‘select partition 1’ for selecting the partition.
- After choosing to Activate it by typing ‘Active’.
- Press Enter.
- After completion, enter command ‘Exit’.
- Press Enter for its execution.
Then, the process is done.By doing these two process you can get rid of from error 0xc0000225 Windows 7.
Repair your Window device(Computer)
- Boot it from two ways either USB or DVD.
- Select the Language and Click on the Next.
- Choose repair.
- Select the suitable option to fix the PC.
By using this process will fix and solve the error 0xc0000225 Windows 7. “OR”
- Choose the Advanced options.
- Therefore, Select “system restore”.
- Follow the Wizard to proceed.
- Close the Tab after completion.
- Done and but for the secure boot scan of your pc.
Lastly, follow these most important steps to completely remove the error.
Deactivate or Disable the Secure Boot on your System(PC).
- Therefore, Just Turn off the “Secure Boot” mode.
- After that restart your PC then it can fix.
- Solve Error 0xc0000225 Windows 7 from it.
- You have to deactivate or disable ‘ELAM (Early Launch Anti Malware)’Protection.
- Therefore, Go to the option of “troubleshoot”.
- Select the advanced option.
- Go to “Startup settings”.
- Most importantly, Click the “Disable Early Launch Anti-Malware Protection”.
- Finally, close the Tab and restart your PC.
Because of disabling the ELAM Protection, fix the Error 0xc0000225 Windows 7.
Therefore these are the good tricks you can use to quickly fix. The Error code 0xc0000225 Windows 7 from your PC instantly be gone