What is the Windows spoolsv.exe?
The Spoolsv.exe process is a windows file and it is responsible for the underlying print spooler. It is a spooler subsystem app and processes various printing and faxing jobs on your system. Since this file is system file and installed with Microsoft Windows. Sometimes the system has to use many resources due to the processing of various file formats. It is time-consuming and more memory for processing. This is a core Windows process.
Is this file a spyware, Trojan or virus?
Microsoft does not have spools witch spyware, Trojans or viruses with Windows XP files. All files corrupted by viruses on your computer. Then antivirus programs can identify and clean this file on your PC. Then delete this file anytime. The antivirus program should handle it.
You known Trojans viruses and worms that recognize this file. It is once again to know if this virus has become clean from the computer or not. To infect it, an in-to-date antivirus program has been infected.
Is it safe to remove spoolsv.exe from the Task Manager processes?
Yes. This file is not an important process and safely removed from the task manager to free up the usage memory. To do this, highlight the spoolsv.exe process in Task Manager and click on the End Process button.
The spoolsv.exe is using 99%, 100%, or other high amounts of CPU.
When spoolsv.exe uses 99% to 100% CPUs, it is a printer problem in Windows Spool and for manual print problems.
These steps must be followed manually.
- You can Open Control Panel.
- In the control panel, after that double-click Administrative Tools and then Services.
- Locate the print spooler within the services and right-click it and select the stop.
- A process is stopped on your pc and open the windows.
- After that open my computer and browse the folder below.
- c: \ windows \ system32 \ spool \ printer
c: \ WinNT \ system32 \ spool \ printer
- Delete all the files in the printer folder in this folder. Once you remove them, you can right-click the print spooler in the window and start to re-enable the service.
If this does not solve your problem, then hp printer support number can call back. Make sure you have the latest printer drivers for your printer. Additionally, make sure you have an antivirus security program on the computer and it is up-to-date.
Spoolsv.exe generates errors and closed by Windows.
Make sure you have the latest printer drivers for your printer. The list of printer drivers can be found through our printer drivers page. Additionally, make sure you have an antivirus security program on the computer and it is up-to-date.