What to do when Firefox is not responding?
Frequent reasons for Firefox is not responding is that we had faced are given below:
- Collection of converters (pdf to word, word to pdf, jpeg to png all others).
- Useless plugins (several useless plugins are also behind this trouble).
- Malicious and Intrusive software.
Following steps are required to fix firefox is not responding:
- Clean a Cache Memory, remove all cookies and offline websites.
- If you are installing the add-on, restart with add-ons disabled mode
- Just start your Firefox with safe mode.
- Make a new profile and check out that it’s working properly or not.
- Run -> Type C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe -p
- Press- Ok
- Now, you’ll be able to create a new profile without dropping preceding profile records.
- Lastly, Reset Firefox.
If that too is not working, just install a clean Firefox· Use the Revo Uninstaller to uninstall deep on the Windows platform.
2. How to fix your Firefox problem and solution?
To resolve hanging problems not specifically mentioned in this article, or if the suggested solutions door solve the problem, see Troubleshoot and diagnose Firefox problems.
3. If your fire is hanging on Fox in Emergency Time then what do you think?
If Firefox appears to be random and not after a specific action,(for example, downloading a file or leaving Firefox).
4. Firefox not responding on Windows 2007.
Notes from repair Workshop-> Firefox is not responding. A few days back we had a returning customer come to the shop a few days ago. Everything was working fine on your computer besides Firefox. His operating system was Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit.
When he loaded Firefox, his homepage was clearly visible. But at any time he will click on any one of the menus, or on any favorite tab, Firefox will not reply, the small Windows 7 ‘wait’ cycle will appear and round and the Firefox window will turn into that opaque white color Tells you that Windows 7 is struggling with something.
5. “If you are not already running Firefox but are not responding” error message – how to fix it?
All your personal settings, bookmarks, and other information are kept in your Firefox profile. An unlock profile is required to start Firefox, and if the profile is locked, it displays the message, Firefox is already running, but the answer is no. This article describes whether you see this message and prevent it from appearing on startup.
6. First of use of refresh your Mozilla Firefox.
Mozilla Firefox offers fast and helpful hints for clients, one of which is the “Refresh Firefox” option. This button enables Firefox to begin fresh to fix issues and reestablish execution, which will remove your additional items, add-ons, and customizations and restore your program settings to defaults.
7. How to refresh your FireFox and follow its steps?
First up all we are to going to
- Select the “≡” option and go to “Help”.
- Click “Troubleshooting information”
- On the right of this page, click “Refresh Firefox”.
- Read the information and proceed to “Refresh Firefox”
8. How to Improve Your Disabled Hardware Acceleration?
Hardware acceleration is to improve the performance of Firefox, which goes anyway to the other side. This is a potential criminal for Firefox which is not responding to the problem. You can also turn off hardware acceleration and see if your Firefox is back to work on Windows / Mac again.
9. How to try safe mode in Firefox to fix Firefox is not responding?
Most of the time, a defective add-on/extension may be responsible for the problem that works for Firefox, It is best practice to check whether it is the root cause or not, use safe mode. You go there like this:
- Launch the drop-down menu by clicking the “≡” option.
- Go to “Help” and “Troubleshooting information”.
- Click “Restart with Add-ons Disabled”
- Click “Restart” in the pop-up and then “Start in Safe Mode”.
- See whether the problem persists still. If not, a faulty add-on/extension should be blamed.
- Remove the troubled add-on/extension.
10. How to Delete Duplicated Session Restore Files in Firefox?
If multiple copies of its session restore file have been created, Mozilla Firefox will not slow down or respond continuously. Therefore, it is recommended for you to remove unnecessary files with this step-by-step tutorial.
- Head to “≡” > “Help” > “Troubleshooting information”.
- In the very beginning of the page, select “Open Folder” under Profile Folder – Application Basics.
- Find out and remove the sessionstore.js file and any copies, such as session store-1.js, session store-2.js.
- Restart your Firefox.
11. Solution 5: How to create a new location database?
Some people have said that Firefox is not working, the problem is periodic, which happens at random if so, then this corrupted location is excessive due to the database. Therefore, you need to create a new location database, however, you should know that it will clear your browsing history and remove the bookmark. These are the right steps. Please follow. These are the steps you create a new location Database.
- Click “≡” and go to “Help”.
- Select “Troubleshooting information”.
- Click “Open Folder” under “Profile Folder” in the “Application Basics” section.
- Now, locate and rename “places.sqlite” to “places.sqlite.old” and “places.sqlite-journal” to “places.sqlite-journal.old” if it exists.
- Reopen Mozilla Firefox.
12. Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox is Not Responding
We are using Broadband connection since 2012. I started with 512Kbps then moved 1024kbps and now I am using 2048Kbps.
I have been playing Batman 2 with 5 player and my “ping” was always perfect (around 10-20). Last five months, my “ping” has been unsteady and give me disconnection it goes to 50.
I changed my modem (Netgear and splitter, but I am still having the problems.
When I download something, internet speed (240KB) seems okay and there is no disconnection.
13. Why are the Internet Explorer and Firefox freeze( Not responding) while browsing online?
My internet browser keeps freezing & not responding after about 4 minutes of using it. It will just completely freeze and will shows “Not Responding” and I have to wait about 5 minutes before it starts back and it keeps doing it again and again. Strange because it’s just my browser, When using anything else such as Windows Media or browsing pics etc. it doesn’t freeze, Just the Firefox and IE Web browsers.