Slimware Premium Support Services
Slimware Utilities provides PC support through their driver-updating and software programs, such as their Slimware Premium Support, which provides professional and 24/7 PC support and services. They also offer their popular Driver Update tool, which performs hardware scans and identifies driver-related issues. Some of the programs are free to download, but you can choose to purchase single and multi-PC licenses. For the Slimware Premium Support, you pay an initial payment, and then a recurring monthly fee of $19.95 or $24.95, depending on your plan.
If you find your Slimware Premium Support subscription no longer needed, follow the steps below.
*Important things to note:
- Once you sign up and pay the initial payment, you will automatically be charged a monthly fee until you cancel your subscription.
- To avoid being charged for the next monthly billing, cancel before your next payment date. Cancellation is then effective immediately.
- Your purchase is only eligible for a refund if you cancel within 24 hours of your initial purchase, AND Slimware was not able to resolve your PC issue.
This Slimware Premium Support Terms of Service (“Service Terms”) is provided to you (“Customer”) in connection with the Slimware Premium Support service (the “Service”) that Customer has purchased. These Service Terms comprise the entire agreement between Customer and Slimware Utilities Holdings, Inc. (“Slimware”) with respect to the Service. If you are acquiring Service on behalf of a business, you represent that you are authorized to represent that business to accept these Service Terms on its behalf.
Upon purchase of the Service, Customer shall be eligible for live specialist support from Slimware’s on-demand IT help desk for computer and mobile device problems, available 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. Features of the Service may include any of the following:
- Remove Viruses & Spyware
- Reduce Risk of Crashes & Blue Screens
- Support for certain accessories
- Support for daily computer headaches & questions.
- Speed Computer Performance
- Accelerate Start-Up Speed Time
Support for certain Android operating system (“OS”) phones and tablets (see supported OS versions and manufacturers below)
Slimdrivers Devices Covered
We cover PC software issues that may prevent your PC from running properly, support issues with devices attached to your PC, and certain issues relating to your Android mobile device. Service is on a per-customer basis and is limited to (a) for individual consumers, the number of devices owned by the Customer and covered by the payment plan purchased by the Customer (the “Plan”), and (b) for business users, the number of end-users employed by that entity and covered by the Plan. The personal devices owned by its employees excluded from coverage. Eligible devices include PCs running Microsoft Windows:
- Including Notebooks
- Mobile phones
- Tablets running Android OS version 2.3+
with the following exceptions for certain device manufacturers:
- OS v. 4.0+ required for Samsung devices.
- OS v. 4.0+ required for Motorola devices.
- OS v. 4.0+ required for Sony devices.
We do not support any products running Apple’s iOS operating system. We cannot fix broken hardware devices which require physical intervention (including water damaged phones and cracked screens).