Simple Steps to Fix Epson Error Code 0x97?
Epson Printers is one of the best printer available in the market to which we can trust undoubtedly. It is the best in the printer industry. But with the printers are also not free from errors. Using Epson printer from long span user may face issues with Epson printer. Epson Error Code 0x97 is a common printer error that occurs at any point. The user faces this issue while printing with Epson printer, this stops of working Epson printer. You need to contact Epson printer support or you need to take it for a nearby shop. This error is not easy for normal people only the technician or tech-savvy people get it.
How to fix Epson Printer Error Code 0x97?
Follow the Methods given below to fix Epson Error Code 0x97.
Method 1: Reboot your Epson Printer:
- Open Printer cover and check for the paper or debris stuck in the printer. Clean it.
- Now, Remove all the cartridge from the printer.
- Unplug all the wires and cords and USB.
- Now, Press Power button to restart your printer.
- Connect power cable and USB to the Epson printer.
- Now, Start printer and check the issue is resolved or not?
Method 4: Windows Printer Troubleshooter
- Go & Download Windows Printing Troubleshooter.
- Unzip and save the folder in your C Drive.
- Install the software and Run it on the system.
- Wait for the Windows Printer Troubleshooter to detect the problems.
- Now install the printer drivers that are missing from your device.
- Right-click on the Windows menu icon and go to type Device Manager.
- Now go to Printers and select the ones that you are having an issue with.
- Right-click on it and select Printer Driver Update option.
- Verify if the error is fixed.
Contact Epson Printer Support: 1-844-220-9222
Check the Epson Error Code 0x97 is fixing or not? if you are still getting the issue, just call on Epson printer support phone number to get instant support. We have trained and expert technician who will help without any trouble. We at Epson printer support 1-844-220-9222 help you to fix all the Epson printer software issues.