Connected But No Internet Access Windows 10
Your computer running Windows 10 several times, your internet connected but no internet access windows 10. You get the message that “Internet connected but no internet access “Maybe happening. It is very attached to your internet device but still bothered to be able to use the internet. Do not worry, here on our blog, we will give you a solution to your problem and you will be able to use the internet just like normal.
Solution for Internet Connect but no internet access windows 10
This problem has been in existing for a long time and many times we connected but no internet access windows 10, can’t send messages or can’t do our important work. There can be many areas where you should look at if you want to know the cause of this problem and fix it.
Step1: Restart Router and Internet Modem
- Many times this problem can be determined only by restarting the router or Internet modem.
- So, you can switch back and forth on the router and modem once again and see if the internet works by restarting it.
Step2: Check router configured properly
- Sometimes the router not configured properly and therefore you not able to get internet connectivity.
- Check if the router is on the internet light or not, if not, reset your router and configure it properly and it can solve the problem.
Step3: Uninstall and Re-install wireless drivers
- Press the windows key + R to run
- Type devmgmt.msc in the search box and enter.
- Expand the network and click on the right wireless device and select “Uninstall Tool”.
- Right-click now and “Scan for hardware changes.”
- Now, this will be your wireless drivers installed again. In this way, any problems with their wireless driver resolved.
Step4: Change your DNS Setting
- Insert open start menu searches for cmd and press.
- A new command prompt window will open.
- Type the command ipconfig / flushdns and press enter.
- The reason for this, your DNS cache flushed and emptied.
- Now type all these commands one by another entry press.
- o nbtstat -R
- o nbtstat -RR
- o Write netsh int ip reset c: \ resetlog.txt
- o Netsh Winsock Reset
Step5: IP Address automatically Select
- Received IP address has solved the problems of Internet access in many cases automatically.
- Right click on the WiFi icon on the bottom right corner of the windows and click on “Open Network and Sharing Center.”
- Click on your Wi-Fi connection (your name).
- In the WiFi status box, click Properties.
- Click on “Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP / IPV4)” and click on Properties below.
- Automatically check IP addresses received. Do not pay attention to it, if it has been ticked earlier.
- Restart the router and check if your internet is working.
- If it still is not working, then click on the following DNS address and Google DNS is 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168 respectively.
- If this solution fixes the problem, the problem will be related to the DNS (Domain Name Service).
Step6: Enable wifi from BIOS
The wifi disabled from the binary operating system. In this case, if you enter the BIOS and set it as default, then log in again and go to the “Windows Dynamics Center” through Control Panel. You can turn off the wireless adapter/need to close. After that solve your issue connected but no internet access.