Repair Google Chrome for Windows, Android, Mac OS, Linux, and IOS
Google Chrome is the compatible as well as the fastest browser for file downloading, browsing, streaming and more. Google Chrome offers tight integration with Google sites and services such as Gmail and Youtube and manages its system resources differently than other browsers. It is suitable for Windows, Android, Mac OS, Linux, and IOS operating systems. The Google Chrome takes a Sandboxing-based approach to Web Security. From time to time you could get a type of error that Google Chrome won’t open. it does not count how often you try and open it but nothing happens.
There are three programs which may cause this trouble:
- Comodo Firewall
- McAfee Enterprise
- Spyware Doctor
If you have any of these programs installed, then disable it and create an Exception in settings of Firewall for chrome. Now try to re-enable those programs and try, even try to remove the spyware doctor, if they do not fix this problem then proceeds the steps which are mentioned below-
- Kill the Chrome Process from Task manager – Open Task Manager and Kill All process of Google Chrome. Just check out the chrome is working or not. If not then,
- Reboot Your System and check again.
- In case your system has some other account then log on to that account and check whether it is working or not, if chrome is running on any other user account then first user account got influenced if it doesn’t work on any user account then chrome got affected for all users.
Final Repair Google Chrome Load Error
If all the above techniques couldn’t fix this error then try this process, it will surely help you.
Follow these steps:
- Go to the shortcut of Chrome press the Right Click on it, Select Open File Location.
- And create a new shortcut of Chrome on the desktop.
- Right-click on the Shortcut you have created and go to the properties.
- Go to the Security tab and click on Advanced.
- When you clicked on Advanced, another window opens instantly named as Advanced Security Settings. Here click on the option of Change.
- After Click on the Change option in owner section, you will find another window to select the user or group, In the Box shown below type your USERNAME & click on Check Names it will turn to COMPUTER NAME/USERNAME and Click on OK.
- In Advanced Security settings, Go to the Effective Access Tab and just click on a Select a User.
- A new window named as Select a User or Group will occur again, type your Username and click on Check Names.
- Click on Apply or OK on Advanced Security settings
- Now open Google Chrome to check it works properly or not, if not then restart your Computer and check. And replace the old icons of Google Chrome by a new one from Taskbar and Start Menu.
By Following these steps which are given above you can fix this trouble and Google Chrome will open quickly and works as usual.