How to Fix Toshiba Printer Offline Error on Windows 10 or MAC?
Toshiba printer is not printing anymore. A number of errors appear while printing something important. The most common and most irritating printer error is Toshiba printer offline issue. don’t worry about that we are here to help you. Call Toshiba printer support number 1-844-220-9222. This type of error is not self-executable. You need to contact a technician to make Toshiba printer offline to online.
You need to make sure the network you are using is stable and you connected. Faulty Network or connectivity to the network make Toshiba printer offline. If you are using USB Printer then make sure the USB connected properly. For Wireless Printer you need an active & fast internet connection.
Fix Toshiba Printer Offline Issue:
Printer in offline States makes user frustrated. It doesn’t let user print or scan any document. And Printer Doesn’t take any command. Below we listed some solutions to fix the Toshiba printer offline issue. Read the solutions properly or Call Toshiba printer support number 1-844-220-9222.
Update Toshiba Printer Settings
- Open Control Panel and then open Printers to check whether the printer is set to default or not.
- Choose “See what’s printing” after clicking on the default printer.
- Remove Queued task from the list.
- Uncheck the “Use Printer Offline” option.
- Please Wait for a Minutes.
- Uncheck it again and thus make sure whether your printer is properly connected to your
- computer or not.
- Place a print command to check it connected or not.
- Power off and then Turn On your printer and Restart system.
- Finally, reinstall the printer driver to disseminate Toshiba Printer Offline Error.
Reboot Printer Spooler Service
- Press “Windows + R” button together to open run dialog box.
- Type services.msc in the dialog box and press enter.
- Locate Printer Spooler Service when the services window emerges.
- Reboot it through right clicking on it to resolve Toshiba Printer Offline Error.
Change Toshiba Printer Properties
- Open Control Panel and then click on “Devices and Printers”.
- Choose Printer Properties through right-clicking on the printer.
- Select your printer’s IP address from the Ports tab.
- Open Configuration Tab and thus unmark SNMP Status Enabled.
- Now, click on OK to save the changes.
Toshiba Printer Offline Support 1-844-220-9222
If this will not fix your Toshiba printer offline issue then don’t panic. Toshiba Printer support is here, you just need to call Toshiba printer support number 1-844-220-9222. The expert technician at Toshiba support will help you to fix Toshiba printer issues.