Here the blog discussing Fix HP Printer in Error State on Windows 10 Then if you have any HP Printer in Error State on Windows 10. Or you have received numerous error messages while working your HP Printer such as “Printer is Offline”, but the latest is “Printer is an error state“. Then don’t worry about it, Therefore, HP Printers are hugely popular PC accessories but also the most prone to problems after an upgrade to Windows 10. Well, many numbers of users complaint the problem “Printer in Error State on Windows 10” while trying to operate it?
How To Fix Hp Printer in Error State on Windows 10?
This problem, usually occur after your system gets new updates causing the connected device to stop the job. When you can’t get a printout of your document despite you have not made a mistake it creates a very annoying moment. Or even after happening this error, uninstalling and reinstalling the device doesn’t seem to work. Or computer screen freezes and troubles you to continue further with your system. Thus, you just need to follow the given methods to fix Printer in Error State on Windows 10.
Did you ever face Printer in Error State on Windows 10 while trying to operate it? This issue occurs commonly after your system gets new updates causing the connected device to stop the job. When you can’t get a printout of your document despite you have not made a mistake it creates a very annoying moment. If you have some problem for Printer in Error State issue just contact our Printer in Error State support team he will help you to solve this kind of problems for you.
How to Fix Printer in Error State?
Making a few changes in the Port Settings through Device Manager might help you in this situation. Follow the below-listed steps to fix Printer in Error State on Windows 10 printer problem:
- First of all, press Windows + R keys together and type devmgmt.msc in the Run dialog box then hit Enter key.
- On Device Manager Window, click on the View menu and then select “Show hidden devices” option from the drop-down menu.
- Now expand the Ports (COM & LPT) category and right click on the Printer Port then select Properties option.
- On the Printer Port (LPT1) Properties dialog box, go to the Port Settings tab and then select “Use any interrupt assigned to the port” option and then check the “Enable legacy Plug and Play detection” box.
- After the selection, click on the OK button to save the changes and then close Device Manager.
- Finally, restart your Windows 10 computer and then try using your printer.
HP Printer Support Number 1-855-780-5585
You can call at Hp Printer Support Number, which works round the clock for your assistance. We are independent HP customer support service providers and backed by a team of the well-experienced and capable technicians. That will fix any kind of HP technical issues or errors in an easy way. So why you are waiting for here! Just pick your phone and contact at the toll-free number to get the hasty support for Printer in Error State. Hence, we are glad to assist you further.