How to Fix Dell Printer Error Code 1203?
Dell printer error code 1203 is usually seen after several the cartridge or installing new cartridges on the printer. Or you may get the error code when there is contamination between the connections of the cartridge from the printer. You can also get the error in the Dell printer when the cartridge is not defective and the printer has the answer.
Steps To Fix Dell Printer Error
Remove the Copper Contacts on the Printer Holder
- Turn off your Dell printer and remove the power supply from it
- Open the printer cover and move the carrier to the carrier by using the carrier belt
- Take soft and clean clothes. Now, put some drops of water in it and soak it.
- Again, cleaner of the printer’s holder by removing copper contacts from it
- Clean the print tube by wiping them carefully
- Now the printer works properly, then proceeds to verify.
- You should make sure that you have to combine the ink cartridge several times before trying to clean the cartridge.
- Finally, Solve Dell printer error code 1203
- You can perform a test to demonstrate how your printing work looks.
Fix Dell Showing Error Code 1203
Replace the Ink Cartridge of the Printer
Dell Printer error code 1203 which ink cartridge is causing this error. In case your ink cartridges are brand new, you can easily go from place to where you bought them and ask for a replacement. But if ink cartridges are outdated, then undoubtedly your Dell printer needs an immediate replacement of ink cartridges from a reliable service provider. Another reason for replacing these ink cartridges is that they possess a sensor in them which can never be reset. Thus, even if you make a refill, printing jobs will not give the desired output so after that contact support number to solve Dell 926 Printer Error.
Dell Customer Support Service
You feel that the print is working, but the sudden stops of work make you panic as working on the printer. But you should not be stressed or worry. So we are here to solve your device Dell printer error code 1203 problem. Immediately receive online remote assistance for any of the Dial Dell Printer customer support number and printer issues.