How to Enable a Disabled Apple ID?
Has disabled your Apple ID and if you want to enable it, you are definitely in the right place to find solutions. This article will help you with insights to enable a disabled Apple ID. However, you can take it to guide you can own, but you can also be reached by technical support dial Apple support phone number available 24 hours.
Most of the time when users forget their Apple ID and they try to enter the password for more than three times, then it Disables Apple ID. A Disable Apple ID does not let users do any activity like buying an app from the App Store, downloading media content from iTunes or reading emails on the iCloud account and much more. With the guidance given below, you can enable your Apple ID very easily.
Steps to Enable a Disabled Apple ID
What You Will Need to enable the Apple ID – You Must Have Your First Name, Last Name, and Your email address was associated with the Apple ID.
Step 1: Fix your Apple ID account using any web browser on the computer or device too
- Open a Web Browser The fact Es Google Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer and other off and go to the ‘FORGOT Apple ID Info’ website Apple Tablet.
Step 2: Enter your details
- After Writing your details, click on the continue button
Step 3: Choose the method to reset your Apple ID
- There Hey Four Methods to Reset Your Apple ID, you can choose any one of them according to your preference.
- Select answer security questions and follow the instructions
- Tap Get an email to reset your password.
- Email this Free to Your Primary Email Address
- You can check the spam folder too.
- When You Enable a TWO-Factor Authentication for Your Apple ID. Resetting your password is easy using any of your trusted devices.
- If you have two-step verification on, Apple asks for the recovery key.
Step 4: Check your email
- If you do not use the two-factor Verification Methods You Can Go to Your used email account and Check Recent email from Apple. There You will Find a link ‘Reset Now‘ click on it.
Step 5: Write down the new password
- Now it is up to you to establish a simple yet strong password that will enable you to easily remember. So that you will not be able to face the problem of Apple ID disabled.
Note: After activating your Apple ID, do not forget to change the password with the new on all your Apple devices and accounts. Password App Store updates in settings and to download new applications from iTunes.
So you can read this article to Enable a Disabled Apple ID and In case you find an annoying situation. Then you can reach out to connect the Apple ID Support number with the availability that is available 24/7.