What is the 0x80070643 Error Code?
0x80070643 Error is a Windows Update Error For many reasons this may appear on your computer, although this error does not rule out any harmful threats to your system, it is still advisable to ensure that your system Works perfectly and there is no installation problem.
Cause for 0x80070643 Error Code
1. Error code 0x80070643 is usually triggered:
- When the MSI software update registration fails
- NET Framework Installation becomes corrupted on your PC Although this is not the cause of any serious damage, it is advisable to repair this problem as it can fix your ability to install updates on your PC.
2. Further Information and Manual Repair
If you experience an error on your PC, then you are not scared to solve this error is not considered as easy. The .NET Framework has been uninstalled and reinstalled.
3. Here’s a step-by-step guide to fix this error:
- Stop running all existing programs on your PC first
- Then go to the Start menu and click on Control Panel. After clicking on it you will see a program option here.
- Now click on the program and then click on ‘Programs and Features’
- Under the Programs and Features section, you will see a lot of programs. Double click on the Microsoft.Net Framework 4 client profile
4. Now when you double-click on it, a dialog box 2 will open in front of the screen. Net Framework 4 client profiles in its original position and the second option will be the Remove.Net Framework 4 client profile from this computer. Click on the option that says repairs
5. After clicking on the Repair tab, click on ‘Next’ and then click ‘Finish’. This shows that the .NET framework repaired.
6. Restart your PC and reboot
7. After rebooting, go back to the Start menu and type Windows update into the search box.